More comics added to the site!

Thanks for the hard work of @DarthGallifrey and @deltaandthebannermen we now have some of the really old comics on the site!

Check them out here:

TV Comic 1964-1966
Doctor Who Magazine Comics 1979-1990

I still need to source images, not sure how best to do them because the ones TARDIS Wiki have aren’t the best… still thinking about this.

15 Likes

Yay! More stuff I’ve read that I can add! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Oooooo, definitely need to check these out!

Great job folks! :sparkling_heart:

For images, you can maybe look at the reprinted once?

2 Likes

Thank you! I just happened to read The Klepton Parasites yesterday. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was looking in to what the TV-Comics were and found these two fun comic panels :joy:

9 Likes

I’ve added for the Marvel / DWM comics the collected sets they are found in and the images now :grin:

9 Likes

@Tian and I have added loads more Titan Comics now, they should all be there! Including the latest Thirteenth Doctor comics

6 Likes

Well done both of you :smiley:

4 Likes

Now you have work to do @flora_snow00 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re putting my feeble TV Comic efforts to shame. I’m going to have to get cracking on those now.

3 Likes

I thought you were done with them. There are also 100+ stories from DWM and the whole IDW. This site will never be completed :joy:

4 Likes

Done?! I’ve only managed the First Doctor. Still the Second and then the Third and Fourth - plus the foray into TV Action and Countdown. And then there’s the Dalek strip!

1 Like

There is a crazy amount of Who stuff

3 Likes

It is almost as if you would need a site to track what you have read/listened/seen. Wounder if there exists a site like that.

7 Likes

Not with that defeatist attitude it won’t :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Woooo finally!

1 Like

Thanks to the hard work of @deltaandthebannermen , @JayPea, and @DarthGallifrey (and me, let’s be honest), there are even more comics available now!

TV Comic (First and Second Doctor, with images)
Titan Magazine (Torchwood Comics)

More Torchwood coming up soon as well, with the short stories from the Magazines!

5 Likes

Also added now thanks to @JayPea are all the Torchwood Magazine Short Stories!

:tada:

5 Likes