Merch You Wish Existed?

Is there any Doctor Who merchandise you wish existed? No matter how unlikely it may be, suggest it here!

To start us off I wish there was an Aggedor plush, I love The Curse of Peladon and think it would be really cute. I’m not sure how much sense it would make, but I think it’d be extra nice if it could play the Venusian Lullaby as sang by Pertwee.

5 Likes

A giant Macra plush based of their design from The Macra Terror animation. They might just be giant crabs, but they are so awesome.

1 Like

I think little plushes like the ones Rose Noble makes would be so fun.

7 Likes

Really wish that Character Options had done a Dan figure as the third part of the Flux set rather than a Weeping Angel. Still holding out some hope that we might get one of him eventually

4 Likes

i would absolutely kill for a line of chibi-ish plushies like this for classic series characters. ive been slowly collecting big headed plushies of various favorite characters the last few years and i gotta complete the set with seven and ace :triumph:

3 Likes

A K9 :k9: unit that was built around a roomba and vacuumed your floor, as well as occasionally saying things like “Affirmative, Master!”.

8 Likes

This might already exist but idk if it does, but id love a book of judt concept art for some of the new who stuff. They included some in books like The Whoniverse and it made me super interested to see more of it

2 Likes

I wish DW had different kinds of figures. I’m not a fan of the GI-Joe style they always use; they look unappealing to me.

The anime world has large-scale, dramatic figures they use for popular characters that look awesome.

I also wish they had posable figures, like Barbie dolls, whose hair you could brush and clothes you could swap out.

4 Likes

I would like some discreet clothes. I love it when I can show off my fandom in a way that also is suitable for work.

For example, my profile picture is of me in a Super Mario shirt. Something like this but with a TARDIS or a Sonic would be awesome.

2 Likes

Having those kinds of figures for Doctor Who characters would be great! I’m just not sure how they’d be styled because people are already pretty passionate about Doctor Who actor likenesses. Though I can’t lie it’d be very fun for, say, Jo Grant to go all in on an anime look. I’d be first in line.

They never can seem to get Doctor Who clothes quite right which is a shame too. A common trend I see as a misstep in Doctor Who clothing is when they basically throw a paragraph of text on it. Would be cool to have some t-shirts with stylised art of characters from the show on it rather than promotional photos too.

5 Likes

Not merch per se, but I’d like soundtrack releases for Big Finish box sets. For every box set, you can get the entire soundtrack, download only. Would be easy money for them.

5 Likes

I wish that The Chimes of Midnight soundtrack could see a release.
Easily my favourite soundtrack of what I’ve listened to so far

5 Likes

I’d love a Scherzo soundtrack (even though it’s only one track). I managed to extract some of it myself, I just love it.

4 Likes

Speaking of soundtracks, now that Murray Gold is back can we please get the S10 soundtrack

11 Likes

I know. I never did understand why that was never released.

1 Like

A radio controlled toy car/drone of The Whomobile!

10 Likes

Or a full-size one

6 Likes

I would love if they did official prints of certain concept art, particularly any costume sketches of Doctors. Would absolutely pay for a high quality print of this

Also think that conductor’s scores of some major episodes could be super cool collector’s items for the music nerds

7 Likes

I never felt that the Adipose were sufficiently marketed at time. My dream was a screen accurate, squishy, pliable Adipose that would bounce back to it’s original shape

4 Likes

I actually had something like this! A squishy stress toy Adipose.

2 Likes