How many days of Doctor Who have people consumed?

What? Tardis Guide isn’t your job? I thought @shauny held you hostage and linked your brain to the TG servers so that we could all benefit from your wisdom!

10 Likes

I need to read a bit more!

9 Likes

What a fun thread! Here are my stats so far (not counting rewatches):

1 Like

33 days, (793 hours - 372 hours watched, 421 hours listened)

2 Likes

1 Like

110 hours watched and 16 hours listened. 5.25 days. I’ve rewatched a lot of episodes so it would be higher if those factored into the stats

2 Likes

Boy have my stats improved!
I’m now at 416 hours watched, 478 listened, and 24,422 pages read
I can’t believe I’d only done 16 audios back then - I’m now at 398!

4 Likes

Gonna have to try and read more so the pie chart looks more symmetrical lol

3 Likes

Roughly 59 days, apparently. Several months well spent!

2 Likes

So I made this thread in April 2024, it’s now December 2025 and I decided to go back and see how things have changed

I’m not up to 459 hours of TV, and 501 hours of audio, for a total 960 hours or 40 days exactly… I didn’t expect it to be that much more, but wow, you can tell what effect this site has had on me

6 Likes

For getting into the fandom this year I think I’m doing really well

4 Likes

Sadly it seems I didn’t participate in this thread last year, but I found an old screenshot (that I think I send in the free for all chat?) from the end of June last year of when I hit 100 hours of audio, so we can still compare!



It’s very fun to see some of y’all also having made similar journeys! I had completely forgotten that quite a lot of us were pretty new to all this. Some people I really associate with the EU now with only a handful of audios done last year!

2 Likes

What is this personal life you speak of?

Answering your question, I counted - approximately 43 days

5 Likes

Nearly 69 days.

Which really doesn’t feel like a lot considering how much of my life has revolved around Doctor Who, especially since discovering TARDIS Guide.

6 Likes


am I insane for my audios… and this is sans repeats also :sweat_smile:

ETA yaaa this is just for this year:


I like listening to stuff I’ve already heard ok

6 Likes
  • 695 stories completed
  • 620 hours watched
  • 7 hours listened
3 Likes

17 days of content consumed :exploding_head:

2 Likes

587 hours watched, 30 hours listened, and 3,328 pages read… if you estimate 1 page ≈ 1 minute, that comes to… 28 days and 28 minutes of Doctor Who!

2 Likes

25,67 days of TV
15,42 days of audio

Totalling 3.549.600 seconds

2 Likes

Here’s my current all-time:

21.5 days worth of visual material and 54 days worth of audio for a total of 75.625 days or 2.5 months.

2 Likes