How many days of Doctor Who have people consumed?

Not including books, 24.6 days. That’s. A lot.

2 Likes

1 Like

which is 28 days, although I am a rewatch fiend. In the two days after The Devil’s Chord’s release I watched it five times. I have issues and need a life

6 Likes

Only 19.5 days (not including rewatches ofc). I need to step up my game.

4 Likes

just about 24 days… but with the amount that i rewatch/relisten im terrified to know how high the accurate numbers would be i think it would cause me a crisis

6 Likes

I just wanted to jump in here and say… please don’t be mad but these numbers will be slightly off because sometimes the runtime of audios or the page numbers were missing or wrong, and even after being fixed your stats hold the wrong numbers :flushed:

There! You know my deep secret. I will fix it when I get around to it, then everyone’s hours will all go up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Scandalous!! Pitchforks and torches at the ready!

3 Likes

I have watched 112 hours of television, listened to 14 hours of audio dramas

Thats 126 hours in total, thats 5 days and 6 hours!

Idk, just feels like i’m just beginning…

3 Likes

Hello everyone, just to let you know there has been an update to stats!

• It now shows Comics! Show off how many comics you’ve read!
  • Your personal stats now properly separate Novels from Short Stories
  • Many stories which had their runtime or number of pages wrong have been fixed, so your stats are more accurate! (But still some work to do there).

Enjoy! And see my own stats below, plus the Stats page now includes comics too.

Lots more stats to add in the future, (and lots of stories still to add!) but just wanted to make sure comics got some representation here!

7 Likes

Ooh, look at that!

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m too lazy to calculate that all in days but I mean… that’s still a lot.

4 Likes

This isn’t accurate as I haven’t ticked off all the comics yet (because not all the comics are on the site yet)…

5 Likes

Best you get working on that spreadsheet :laughing:

6 Likes

I was back at work today - I do need to keep my job!

7 Likes

Huh. I promise I’ve read more short stories than that.

1 Like

You only have one marked as complete on the website? Might be some that we don’t have yet?

2 Likes

That’s approximately 14 whole days and I only started about seven or eight months ago …

5 Likes

Yeah, I think all or at least most of the other ones I’ve read are either from Iris Wildthyme or Bernice Summerfield anthologies and you don’t have those yet.

3 Likes