How many days of Doctor Who have people consumed?

Lets have another discussion about stats!

Tardis guide’s stats page gives you a breakdown about how many hours of TV and Audio you’ve watched/listened to, so wonder what those numbers are looking like for other people

I’ve watched 302 hours of TV, and listened to 325 hours of audio for a total of 627 hours, or over 26 full days (which, when you put it like that… oh no, and that’s not including rewatches)

3 Likes

Across the Whoniverse, Tian has watched 485 hours of television, listened to 162 hours of audio, and read 5,025 pages!

(That’s 450 tv stories, 165 audios, and 44 books!)

And that is not counting stuff I have rewatched or haven’t rated yet.

2 Likes

Not that much atm. I have seen all of DW up to the end of Eleven’s Run but i’m doing a fresh watch with my partner. As for Audio I’ve listened to a lot but it was a few years ago. Again I’m doing a fresh listen when at work etc.

3 Likes

I may need to get a life!

7 Likes

80+ days and that’s not including books

To be fair think you’re probably the persion with the most (at least you are that I’ve seen on here)

Not that much compared to a lot of other people here. Still a lot of Classic to watch and I really haven’t dived too deep into EU. Adds up to about 15.5 days of TV and Audio, and if I count books at about a page a minute that’s another 53 hours.

2 Likes

oh I’d need to add new who up so many times for an accurate, but only first time watch and its over 25 days

1 Like

Across the Whoniverse, sircarolyn has watched 536 hours of television, listened to 1,228 hours of audio, and read 15,052 pages!

(That’s 490 tv stories, 969 audios, and 83 books!) :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: or 51 straight days of audio… :skull:

And that’s not counting the relistens either…

7 Likes

Across the Whoniverse, BillFiler has watched 553 hours of television, listened to 95 hours of audio, and read 10,585 pages!

And there are a whole bunch of audios and books I haven’t checked off on here yet :grimacing::grin:

4 Likes

Across the Whoniverse, NyssaUnbound has watched 542 hours of television, listened to 955 hours of audio, and read 19,375 pages!

62.375 days

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

That’s 19.4 days of TV and 48.5 days of audio. It’s kind of hard to calculate time when it lists pages.

Across the Whoniverse, Weirdnerd200 has watched 221 hours of television, listened to 30 hours of audio, and read 6,522 pages!

(That’s 253 tv stories, 16 audios, and 41 books!)

If rewatches were counted, I’m sure I would triple the TV stat with 12 alone

4 Likes

… Which the internet tells me is about 14 and a half days. I feel like that must be wrong, I spend so much time watching Doctor Who! Of course, rewatches and relistens would add a ton.

3 Likes

“Across the Whoniverse, elicienwalker has watched 173 hours of television, listened to 197 hours of audio, and read 2,482 pages!”

So, counting telly and audio hours that’d be 15 and a half days, just about! Not to mention all the countless hours spent reading, rewatching, relistening, video gaming and going to a live experience! Too much DW content, 24 hours in a day is not enough!

5 Likes

Across the Whoniverse, SheaPM has watched 536 hours of television, listened to 420 hours of audio, and read 15,576 pages!

22 1/3 days of TV… 17.5 days of audio.

2 Likes

I love this thread.

Across the Whoniverse, shauny has watched 540 hours of television, listened to 311 hours of audio, and read 2,301 pages!

(That’s 500 tv stories, 317 audios, and 14 books!)

I’ve probably seen every Revival episode 5 or 6 times so that means you can multiply the TV stat a lot as well!

4 Likes

Counting all that up, it amounts to around 50-51 days.

1 Like

Counting both TV and audio stories, I have consumed around 15 days worth of content.

2 Likes