Hi! my introduction!

hello everyone! my name is campbell, im 18 and from scotland! im slowly working my way through the show in a fairly unhinged order, as well as reading the books in a drastically more hinged order. i love problematic companions and think more people should try to kill the doctor. outside of doctor who, im a massive fan of crime novels, a scout leader and an all around fairly odd guy. its lovely to meet you all!!

22 Likes

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you around!

5 Likes

Welcome to TARDIS Guide :sunglasses:

Your user name confuses me.
There is nothing to apologise for for liking Mike Yates :wink:

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @mikeyatesapologist - look forward to chatting Who with you.

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to the forums!!

3 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

4 Likes

I dare say that’s one of the bolder statements I’ve seen in an intro post. :laughing:

Welcome!

9 Likes

Welcome! As someone who thinks more people should kill Jack Harkness, I think we’ll get along splendidly.

4 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here, looking forward to your opinions, especially the ones related to a certain classic trilogy of stories! :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

thank you! decided to lead with the truth instead of just dropping it on everyone later on lmao

1 Like

amazing, you are so correct more people should kill jack harkness.

3 Likes

i cannot wait!!!

2 Likes

Welcome, indeed, to this forum. So much to discuss! We look forward to reading your contributions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I too would consider myself a fairly odd guy, welcome to the forum :bangbang:

2 Likes