im a new who/torchwood fan but im looking to branch out into the rest of the whoniverse! i watched doctor who religiously as it aired from 2005 to 2014ish where i took a break when i started having heath issues, so i have some to catch up on. i’m also making my way through the audio dramas, starting with torchwood, so i have a ways to go there too :)
Welcome! do you have a favourite companion?
Welcome to the forum @icarus - great to have you here. How did you discover TARDIS Guide?
Hello, there and welcome to the community! It’s great to have you here. We’re happy to guide you through your unexplored corners of the Whoniverse. Just ask if you need recommendations!
Who’s your favorite Doctor? Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here
Welcome Isaac! I hope you enjoy exploring the classic show and all of the extended universe. You’re in for a lot of fun!

Welcome to the forum!
Welcome, and thank you very much for becoming a Patron!
Welcome in Isaac!
Glad to see someone so happy about catching up - there’s so much to explore related to Who that it’s always exciting to go out into it!
Welcome to the best Whosite out there! You’ll find plenty of Big Finish chatter around here including from myself!
Hi Isaac - welcome to the forum! You have some great audios ahead of you as you explore that Torchwood range. I hope you enjoy those. :)
Welcome to the forum, it’s good to have you here
Hi, nice to meet you. I look forward to seeing you around the forum
Welcome! I hope you have fun here!
Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.
We have Television > TV Club Audio > Audio Club Books > Book Club and Comics > Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions ![]()
Also we have the Big Finish Release Schedule that can give you an idea about the upcoming Big Finish releases, and the main sites list of all future releases.
If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
ItsR0b0tNinja
