Hi, I'm Amanda

And hello to my catgirl wives who are going to see this 5 seconds after I post. Don’t think I don’t see you there waiting to pounce!

They should let the Doctor be a catgirl with big floofy ears that are really expressive and cute

Anyway I like DW of course, star trek, and xenoblade. Oh speaking of Xenoblade they should hire Catrin-Mai Huw (Nia’s VA) as some future incarnation of the Doctor. She’s the angy welsh catgirl the show deserves

If this doesn’t show how unhinged I am idk what will. But who cares, I’m not a door and hinges are overrated anyway

23 Likes

7 Likes

See! I told you! Catgirl wives right here!!

5 Likes

Ooh fellow Xenoblade fan detected :o

Welcome :D Who’s your favourite Doctor? Should I guess 12 based on the choice of TARDIS? :thinking:

7 Likes

Oh hell yeah, nice!

Twelve probably is my favourite Doctor. Bill is my favourite companion too! Wish we got more stuff with her, she was incredible

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

You might want to stop by our Star Trek thread…

And our Cat Picture thread, naturally.

10 Likes

Nice, thanks!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome! I hope you have fun here!

6 Likes

Forum to the welcome!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome!

6 Likes

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Fans of cats are always good in my books ;)

5 Likes

Greetings and Salutations, unhinged-Twelve-devotee-Trek-aficionado-catgirl! Welcome to our Erisian Dream - may you lose untold hours meandering through this garden of arcane delights! I’ve been told there may be biscuits…somewhere around here. :grinning_cat:

3 Likes

Welcome. You might enjoy this thread:

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum

5 Likes

Oi, I’m not a catgirl wife! I’m a bloody Drax!

5 Likes

welcome to the forum :)

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MissionPatch - great to have you here. How did you come to land upon our distant shores?

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome Amanda. I’m a huge fan of cats. We have five of them at home. I’m not sure what catgirl wives are, though. They sound a little bit scary. Is nurse Hame among them?

8 Likes