Hello!-an introduction

I’ve become a bit active on here today, and I feel I should write an introduction, so hello, here I am!

I’ve been a fan of doctor who for pretty much all my life, watching the show on broadcast as I grew up, however I’ve only recently started watching the classic show within the past few years. Additionally, I’ve started reading much of the eu stuff. I’m a big fan of collecting figures, and have a slowly growing collection of toys from throughout the show’s history.

My favourite doctor is Hartnell, which is probably noticeable if you look at my profile. I’ve set myself the challenge of going through the show in mostly release order (note, this also includes the wilderness years material), meaning I refuse to go into the eu until I’ve watched a starring doctors full tv run. Because of this I do not have strong opinions on any of the doctors outside of 1, 2, 11, 12, 13 and 15. However what I have seen I quite enjoy 6, and am very much looking forward to reaching his run in Big Finish.

So yeah, that’s me. I like goofy monsters and fun adventures, so I tend to enjoy this show. I really like this website, and the community around it seems really fun. I look forward to seeing how both the community and the site grows with time.

19 Likes

A big welcome to you!!!
I hope you enjoy your stay!

6 Likes

Welcome JeffreyMoo, and thanks again for offering to help with the spreadsheet so we can get more toys on the site :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to the site and forum.

We have TV Club Audio Club Book Club and Comic Club. They’re good places to jump into and give your spicy opinions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is anything you want to know about in the site or forum, feel free to ask, and we will point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
CJ

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @JeffreyMoo - good to have you here. Hope you feel welcome to our little community,

4 Likes

Welcome!! Iam a fellow Hartnell lover!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Always interesting to meet more people who love One, he feels so underrated (not my favourite, but there are a few here who love him!).

6 Likes

Welcome, indeed, to TARDIS Guide and welcome to the joys of ALL Who, classic and new. There’s a rich vein of fandom spanning all eras of the show on here. Your contributions are most welcome! We’re a friendly and accepting community. Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask!

All that you require here is… a teaspoon and an open mind! :wink:
we-call-it-the-pit

5 Likes