General Discussion for Elimination/Ranking Game

Husbands was the first Who episode I watched live (I wasn’t a fan yet, it was on at Christmas) and I was a bit scared by it! Mind you, it wasn’t the Shoal I found scary but Nardole’s head being cut off and put in a robot body which I found VERY creepy. I was ten at the time (and it’s crazy remembering that that was half my life ago…)

5 Likes

How did I forget about this example, in the very same episode! Agreed, that’s more horrific than the Harmony Shoal for me too.

2 Likes

Didn’t like the effect, fine. But too much for a family show? No way. Not even any blood.

4 Likes

SEVEN!

upset

4 Likes

distraught-americanhorrostory

5 Likes

If it helps, the fact that the time between Husbands and The Christmas Invasion is equivalent to the time between Husbands and Christmas this year makes ME feel old!

…On second thoughts, maybe that doesn’t help :smiling_face_with_tear: :wink:

5 Likes

No no, you got that wrong, Mr Boomer.

It’s “six seven” :wink:

I feel so old…

3 Likes

Tzim Sha is gone.

I’m so happy Chibnall made him survive at the end of the episode so he could be a returning villain.

The Daleks, Cybermen, Ice Warriors, Sontarans… and the man with teeth in his face whose name I always forget.

Good riddance.

5 Likes

The Spy Master, as of time of posting this, should be on [1] yet he’s somehow magically back on [3]. And the Cult of Skaro should be on [6].

Looks like there’s been a copy/paste error.

@moderators

3 Likes


5 Likes

i think I’ve fixed in my post

2 Likes

Thank you!

And RIP Azure.

2 Likes

Giving Tecteun a point because I think I’m the only person in the world that doesn’t hate Tecteun/The Division/The Timeless Child…

2 Likes

Glad to see the back of the Spy Master.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, you are not :wink::blush:

2 Likes

My biggest complaint on Tecteun was not keeping her as a potentially returning villain. Same goes for Ashad.

6 Likes

The Slitheen out before Cassandra is crazy :sob:

4 Likes

Moisturize me makes me giggle at least, but the fart jokes and fat jokes just feel distatesful. But at least Margaret/Blon Fel Fotch feels fresh and interesting in regards to the Slitheen. That’s just my reasoning /neu

5 Likes

I think both are somewhat silly enemies. I tend to like the Slitheen better even though I down voted them twice[1]. But for this game I’m just having fun.


  1. sorry Trench16 ↩︎

2 Likes

You see, I don’t get this. I think the entity is bloody scary in both stories. And I’ve seen plenty of criticism of how the Angels are weakened by their various reappearances where ‘abilities’ were added or you get rubbish like the Statue of Liberty being one and yet they are still in the lead of the competition.

6 Likes