General Discussion for Elimination/Ranking Game

what a horrific insult! blaming the people who love her so much when you should be attacking her cruel killer :open_mouth:

3 Likes

8 Likes

We all know that @deltaandthebannermen and @TrakeniteAdventuress were evil and were going to try to kill her. Of course, they are mostly to blame. But what I did not expect was for you, who claim to love her, to just leave her open for an attack when you could protect her!:wink:

1 Like

she was three votes away from elimination when i took my turn! i thought she was safe!

1 Like

Thing is, I love Lucie.

But I love Charley more and she MUST BE AVENGED!

6 Likes

I don’t believe you! You don’t kill the people who you love…

1 Like

She was close to death anyway - it was a kindness… I couldn’t bear to see her suffer.

6 Likes

I’ve only listened to Valerie’s first boxset.

Now I feel like I’m massively missing out!

She must be great if she’s more loved that Lucy and Charley! Didn’t think that was possible.

1 Like

Her first boxset is moreso just an introduction to her character but the rest are absolutely amazing and give her some of the best development of any companion. Her second to last and last boxsets are currently on sale so right now is the best time to pick them up and I would heavily recommend them.

3 Likes

Ohhhh people are not going to be happy about that :face_with_peeking_eye:

I’m really interested in how this is gonna play out now. It’s kinda like a battle between old and new!

7 Likes

EVELYN FOR THE WIN!!!

(Yes this is a full sentence before you ask, forum software).

7 Likes

yeah I’m not :( Liv Chenka is so so wonderful and I love her

1 Like

Why all the thumbs down!?!? Who can hate Evelyn. Evelyn is the GOAT. Never takes the Doctor’s nonsense, care for one and all, proves that people over 50 aren’t due for the scrap heap and appears in some of BF’s best stories! The Marian Conspiracy, Jubilee, Doctor Who and the Pirates!!

9 Likes

I don’t think it’s Evelyn hate, just Valerie love. :grin:

2 Likes

I like Evelyn

But I like Valarie more

Simples :grinning_cat_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

I said that about Lucie and still got crucified!!!

6 Likes

Valarie is the best 11th doctor companion, vs a character that appeared in a musical release. Easy votes for me

5 Likes

Philistine

3 Likes

Not indifferent or hate the arts, just musicals.. and improv jazz

1 Like

Never trusted people who don’t like musicals :wink:

(But I’m with you on improv jazz…)

2 Likes