General Discussion for Elimination/Ranking Game

Is that her full name? :joy:

2 Likes

But Liv and Helen are wonderful and perfect and also Helen just made me cry in my audio so how can I not love her…

2 Likes

Did you not cry for Lucie? What if @TrakeniteAdventuress mange to kill her again and you did not do your part to stop it!

5 Likes

of course i cried for Lucie. you have no idea how I cried for her. And what a torture it is to choose between my favourites :sob:

5 Likes

Lucie Miller better win this thing!!

6 Likes

Not when Dr Evelyn Smythe is still there…

8 Likes

Equally valid choice!

1 Like

I kind of think with Charley gone this game already belongs to Val, but I’m also very prepared to eat these words.

4 Likes

my Helen :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Now it is time to focus on what is important.

Lucie bleeding Miller!!!

6 Likes

She’s always been important. But so are Liv and Helen!!

2 Likes

I always thought Valarie was going to win giving how many points she has and that almost no one has downvoted her. Unless there’s a surprise mass downvote I still think she’ll win

4 Likes

3 Likes

Still not Lucie! I am not angry, but I am disappointed… :wink:

2 Likes

if you don’t pay attention I’m gonna vote for Evelyn over Lucie next :eyes: I don’t like being told what to do

2 Likes

Well you should!!

1 Like

I’ll get there at some point!

1 Like

It’s interesting to see what’s going on as someone who doesn’t know almost all of the characters. The only ones I’ve met are Valarie and Charlie.

3 Likes

@deltaandthebannermen how could you. how could you

5 Likes

I blame @Jae and @sircarolyn for this. It is almost as you sided with the Monk when you did not save Lucie!

5 Likes