personally I’m simply on here 24/7. That way, that doesn’t happen to me
I keep thinking that one day, I shall catch up with all the threads.
That’s called delusion, isn’t it…?
You’re pretty active on the forum, I’m surprised you have threads that are still unread!
It’s even worse when you’re a moderator and need to be on it if anything goes wrong in a thread. Which is one reason why even if misc other threads need to be caught up on, I try to be up to date on the big ones…
Thanks, but I’ve only been active for not quite five months. It’s funny - I counted yesterday, and I still had somewhere around 280 unread threads in the Introduction section alone. ![]()
Oh, well that’s an entirely different matter. I don’t know anyone else who reads months-old Intro posts haha!
My hat is off to all the work done by you and everyone who is devoted to this community!
A couple of times each week, I’ll choose a category or topic and read a few dozen threads. This week it was Introductions and Collectables, I think. ![]()
Thanks!
I pretty much head to intro threads the moment I notice them, but it’s mostly because I check to see if the new member has been verified not an auton, and verify them if not.
I’ve noticed! Usually, no matter how fast I spot them, there’s at least a half dozen replies already.
Definitely! Last one I spotted, sircarolyn had already done the verification, too, since it’s pretty much the first mod that sees the post and checks it.
I need everyone’s opinons on this:
What do you call leggings, tights and stocking respectively?
I personally call anything that covers my legs, leggings(though I don’t really use the term), the tight pants that go down to the ankle tights, and anything that covers my legs and feet completely stockings.
My friend has the same definition of tights, but for her leggings cover the feet, and stockings are just thinner leggings.
Weigh in on this with your thoughts.
I have one too. It’s purple
Spiders are scary, but should be left alone, or if you need to, moved. You should not kill spiders as they eat bugs, and I’d rather avoid a spider than get bitten by mozzies, and have to deal with other bugs
I call them “Stuff that my wife wears and I always name wrong” ![]()
This is a fact. I usually carry it further away and leave it and then come back and tell her I’ve killed it, just to give her peace of mind.
I love Weird Al and would love to see him live, but I don’t think that will happen unless he comes a little closer to me.
I wish he’d release more new music parodies, though. The world needs his comedy genius, and no one is quite like him in that genre.
Hello all! I just wanted to wish you all a great week! It’s been raining all night over here, and this is me biking to work!
Leggings don’t cover feet. They’re tight, stretchy trousers. Tights always cover everything from hip to feet. Stockings always cover the feet and can go up to the hip but don’t need to. They can also only go to the thigh, like long socks
That’s what I thought.
I love this forum so much , opened here just to find out you are talking about leggings
New pfp @DontBlink! I like it ![]()
