Free For All Chat Thread (Part 3)

This is the latest iteration of a thread for posting any random things that you don’t feel like dedicating a whole thread to, or silly things that pop in your head if you don’t feel like actually posting them in the on site chat.

One thing that isn’t allowed here is discussion of political events. (What is considered political is at the moderators discretion).

And, of course, like always, use your common sense, and don’t get into fights, insult other users, and so on. You can disagree with them, but don’t let it get personal.

Credit

16 Likes

Sorry, tried to be fancy with adding in the last few posts, but that didn’t really agree with the forum software, so I’ll just leave it as a new thread..

8 Likes

Part 3: This Time It’s (hopefully not too) Personal!

14 Likes

Yep. I wanted to bring over the last couple posts to give a bit more continuity, but I’m certainly not trying that again!

7 Likes

Well, anyone who wants to respond to the post I made… sorry, I meant posts I made, do it right here.

8 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that. It was the earliest of the posts I tried to move, got stuck at the top of my first attempt of this thread, then duplicated itself several times!

In fact, I recreated the thread because I couldn’t get it unstuck…

4 Likes

It’s alright, don’t sweat it.

4 Likes

Ironically, after the part 2 thread came about because the part 1 thread reached the reply limit (old age), we’ve now got the part 3 thread as a result of the judgement of supreme, all-powerful beings… :wink:

56e06400d38411a782aefc0ab6ec2bee

In the spirit of this being the third incarnation, I think we all need to dress flamboyantly and act very gentlemanly when we post :laughing:

25 Likes

Time to get our yellow cars out and start reversing polarities.

11 Likes

I mean I do have several velvet jackets…

11 Likes

So, what you are saying is that we need to be worried about spiders in this thread?

13 Likes

Now if only we can work out what year it is..

13 Likes

Before anything else, we need to work out where we’ve left our shoes

14 Likes

This reminds me I should really post a picture of the @Tian graffiti near where I live.

10 Likes

New new new new new new Free For All Chat Thread!

10 Likes

Was this meant to be sung to the old Nickelodeon theme? Because that’s how I read it.

8 Likes

Haha it was meant to reference Tenth Doctor saying “New new new new new new New York”

10 Likes

Please don’t let me yap that much again here too because the amount of posts I had in part 2 was crazy :sob:

More than 300!

10 Likes

wait theres already a new one? why?? (ive been gone for a while)

12 Likes

Short answer: discussion turned to politics and things got kind of heated.

If you want to know more you could always read the posts in part two but I wouldn’t recommend that.

13 Likes