Free For All Chat Thread (Part 3)

I’m nosy, so I think I will. (even though theres more than 300 left for me to read)

11 Likes

I actually feel so much better now that we are away from the heated argument like this

17 Likes

I want a picture now! Is it a big mural of a handsome, bearded Swede?

13 Likes

There’s a wall with the word ‘tian’ graffitied all over it.

If you wanted a picture, I’d have to go out and take one, and it’s absolutely heaving with rain right now, but next time I’m walking near it I’ll be sure to take one.

10 Likes

Don’t go out in the rain but if you pass it someday I would love a picture

11 Likes

Will definitely do that, it’s somewhere I pass quite often

10 Likes

It’s @Tian from another universe!

8 Likes

Or maybe I just travelled and made it myself :smiling_face_with_horns:

10 Likes

I am Tian. I create myself. I take the word. I scatter it … in time, and space. A message to lead myself here.

15 Likes

Ok I finished, that’s pretty much what I was expecting

12 Likes

And be on the lookout for anyone called Masterson, Masters, Magister and the like!

And eventually invent a flying car :grin:

10 Likes

It’s a cycle! You’ll eventually go back in time and paint that graffiti! Then @DontBlink will tell you about the graffiti , causing you to go there in the first place , then you’ll realize it’s not there , going to paint it yourself!

8 Likes

Hello hello hello! New face and all that.

11 Likes

Forced regeneration /j

6 Likes

If it’s Missy then I’m the one who is trying to find them :star_struck:

7 Likes

Free For All Chat Thread (Part 3), you say? I’ll be right over!

15 Likes

9 Likes

A cheese is produced when a cow lays an egg

7 Likes

Okay I’ll say this right now;

I’m incredibly jealous of the Doctor sometimes , imagine having all those silly outfits and and a box that you can travel through time and space! Oh especially the silly outfits. I adore them. I wish I was an incarnation of the Doctor or something :sob:

14 Likes

Only GIGANTIC ones…

4 Likes