Doctor Who: The Collection - Season 15 Limited Edition Box Set

It’s almost here. Mine has been dispatched (I ordered from HMV this time). Anyone else getting this? What stories or features are you looking forward to the most?

I’m a standard edition guy simply because I missed the limited Season 12 and only started collecting them when they started doing the standards.

1 Like

Although I do have Season 24 as limited edition because, as everyone here recognises, it is the GOAT.

Friend recommended these to protect my blurays & I am also recommending them lol

If you order it via the Amazon link on here, I get a small commission :smiley:

Email from Royal Mail. Mine has arrived. Out for the day so it will be my lazy Sunday viewing

Here it is.

5 Likes

As we already have the complete classics on DVD, this extra collection seemed like too much of an undertaking. So I have only collected Seasons 19, 23 and 24 and had each signed by their corresponding Doctors - it was how I justified buying them :joy:

5 Likes

Cool. I have never had any Doctor Who on physical media before so am buying most of these, eventually.

1 Like

Darkness and Light – The Life of Graham Williams is a fantastic documentary. A real insight into the man. So thoughtfully made as all these feature length documentaries are.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to watching this - the Douglas Adams, JNT and especially David Whittaker docs were fantastic. Great to hear a good review for it.

2 Likes

The new Horror of Fang Rock making of documentary is really good (watching with popcorn & an IPA lol)

3 Likes
1 Like