Doctor Who Comics Art Gallery

Inspired by the Big Finish Cover Art Gallery, and my currently reading though Missy, decided this could be a fun forum to have

Starting things off with this beautiful four cover spread from the Missy comic’s alternate covers

13 Likes

I love Rachel Stott’s art.

6 Likes

7 Likes

That first one is so good

13’s costume is nice on screen, but I love it on the page

3 Likes

For me, you could substitute any Doctor in and I would like it. It feels like a cover that is about the world rather than “Hey do you like The Doctor? How about Companions? Well, here’s loads of them.”

But I do like Thirteen/Thirteen’s costume, no matter how I feel about her TV run.

5 Likes

5 Likes

To be fair with that cover I think it’s the colouration, only having the lines in colour and in the back as well

but yeah, the costume on the page just ends up being a lot more flowy in a way that it’s not quite on screen

7 Likes

That is a lot of great 13 art! I especially like the one with the graffiti TARDIS.

Good to see this after the awful 13 MTG art.

6 Likes

I like a lot of the MTG art, but some of it was awful. Hell, I have all the cards, but that is just a by-product of playing Magic

6 Likes

These issue covers from Secret Agent Man each spent time as my phone background at one point or another. They’re absolutely gorgeous. I can’t seem to find the artist now.

4 Likes

Seems to be Claudia Caranfa
https://leagueofcomicgeeks.com/comic/7231061/torchwood-1

1 Like

Once again remembering how much I love 13’s outfit in art

6 Likes

8 Likes