Oh well, at least there is a badge in it.
That’s better than my analysis at least ![]()
Seriously though, this is the first one of these where I didn’t even bother reading the chapters after a while because I found it so hopelessly boring.
Thanks for doing it, @Tian!
I forgot you said that earlier ngl
but it is true. Plot be damned do you wanna go into another random room and do nothing???
Apparently there are only two possible endings and you don’t die in either of them… One of the other paths has you discover aliens though???
That is a new low! Time for a new flow chart @AlfieSigma?
Skimming this and yeah, it appears to be boring path and aliens path. Baffling.
Ok, it looks like there might have been a couple of ways to get on the aliens path? Mostly by getting in more trouble than we did.
I plan to work on it this afternoon!
I thought that we did everything in our power to get into trouble ![]()
All we really did was go out to the wreck and we didn’t even admit to that…
That’s the issue with only reading these once. There might be a much better story if we followed another path. Maybe it’s an amazing book but we missed it.
Oh well. Onwards!!
Apparently Flux got banned from sea bikes for damaging the coral. Why were they even letting him drive in the first place
So aliens must have been what we saw at the bottom of the abyss that then never got mentioned again.
A bit busy today amd only got through half of the book. Will probably post the flow chart tomorrow
6 posts were split to a new topic: Forum read-alongs: what’s next?
A post was merged into an existing topic: Forum read-alongs: what’s next?

