Decide Your Destiny - Alien Arena - Read-Along 4

Why would I backtrack now? Backtracking is never a good idea!

Onwards!

3 Likes

Caught up with properly reading this last night. I reckon this is the best one we’ve done so far.

6 Likes

Alien Arena - Page 37

Last choice: To follow Jal-Neth

You chase after Jal-Neth through deserted passageways to the room with the Extraction Device. Jal-Neth plans to deactivate it temporarily but warns of potential danger as footsteps approach. He tells you to watch the teleport and door in case of trouble.

  • To quickly hide, go to 39
  • To escape via the teleport, go to 23.
0 voters
2 Likes

I have never been teleported. Gotta grab the chance!

5 Likes

Hide sounds safer!!!

3 Likes

We’re not hiding! We’re teleporting! Squee!!!

Also, there’s probably not a lot of this left. Feels like the end is near.

5 Likes

I’ve been really impressed with this one. An even experience the whole way through. And a lot of fun.

5 Likes

I have to agree. I’m positively surprised about the quality of this one. It’s the best one yet!

6 Likes

I think teleporting would be a bad ending as it means that you die (see my previous post Teleportation in Science Fiction) :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Alien Arena - Page 23

Last choice: To escape via the teleport

You teleport into an energy control room, searching for a power switch to disable a device. As you hunt, you spot two armed convicts ahead, unaware of your presence.

  • To attempt to sneak past, go to 9.
  • To climb over the cabinets to the next aisle, go to 56
0 voters
2 Likes

Alien Arena - Page 56

Last choice: To climb over the cabinets to the next aisle

After being darted and knocked out, you wake up in an arena surrounded by hostile, non-human spectators. Mr. Big, seated among the crowd, taunts you as the “Tyrants of TimeĆ¢ā‚¬Ā are released. One is a monstrous, fly-eyed Cyclops with a weapon, and the other is a Greek warrior. The fight begins as the Cyclops charges toward you, and the warrior heads for Martha.

  • look around for something to fight with, go to 69.
  • To run for it, go to 46.
0 voters
1 Like

Time to RUN!!!

5 Likes

1000002646

6 Likes

Well, I was wondering whether we had somehow missed the entire alien arena part of the plot…

Now that we’re here, we are going to fight! I want to see what kind of weapon we might pick up. But knowing this franchise, we’re probably going to end up with the Doctor waving his sonic at the baddies…

8 Likes

I was pretty much at the same point. Not wondering if we’d missed it exactly, but at least wondering if we were going to find ourselves in the arena itself during this particular plotline.

It really does feel like we’ve gotten a lot of story along the way this time around.

6 Likes

I’m definite this is the best one we’ve done so far. But I still want to run!

6 Likes

omg I told you we were heading for the lions… let’s get OUT OF HERE

4 Likes

Alien Arena - Page 46

Last choice: To run for it

You stumble over a shield as a relentless monster with one eye stalks you. Throwing your jacket over its eye gives you a chance to escape.

  • To sprint to the other side of the Arena while your enemy can’t see, go to 76
  • To seize your chance to grab the discarded shield, go to 99
0 voters
2 Likes

Let’s hide! Sounds like we have a chance to do that!

4 Likes

Fine! No one wants to be brave with me, so I shall fall for the pressure and go with the coward’s option! /pos

3 Likes