Decide Your Destiny - Alien Arena - Read-Along 4

I don’t feel like the Doctor would use explosives. What would Ace say!! All those years of being lectured at for her Nitro 9

4 Likes

He does it to honour his great friend Dorothy McShane!

2 Likes

Have you seen “The Runaway Bride”? :wink:

3 Likes

Let’s blow something up!

5 Likes

But you usually want the same as I! Now you want to do something reckless?

4 Likes

It’s a different sort of reckless! The bombs are away from us, this isn’t brawling with unknown assailants

4 Likes

“Ace, give me some of that Nitro 9 you’re not carrying!” - The Seventh Doctor in Remembrance of the Daleks :grinning:

10 Likes

Why are we having a tie almost every day in this book?

5 Likes

Either it’s a deliberate plan by @MrColdStream and he’s enlisted lots of minions (he wants to spoil our fun), or it’s just a weird coincidence :man_shrugging:t2:

I’ll change my vote! Tie breaker!

3 Likes

My plans are foiled!

tumblr_lydruapeIi1qao1lqo1_500

5 Likes

Alien Arena - Page 94

Last choice: To try the Doctor’s diversion plan

The Doctor frees Martha with his sonic screwdriver, and she explains that Mr. Big is using a device to extract famous warriors for deadly contests. The Doctor plans to destroy the machine, while Martha goes to help Jal-Neth stop Mr. Big.

  • To go with Martha, go to 42.
  • To help the Doctor, go to 79
0 voters
1 Like

I think that this Martha seems nice. Let’s go with her.

4 Likes

I agree for once. I want to see what she’s up to now that we finally met her!

By the way, the talk of Mr Big here made me think of the Bond villain :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, we’ve been with the doctor a bit, now let’s get to know Martha

5 Likes

I agree! This one has a nice energy and momentum to it. I think holding back the introduction of The Doctor and Martha for so long helped build it up nicely.

6 Likes

Or the guy from Sex and the City / Doctor Who…

4 Likes

That was my first thought to :joy:

That would be a surprising cross-over!

3 Likes

145a7297-d871-473d-aec7-34574c91651a_text

5 Likes

Alien Arena - Page 42

Last choice: To go with Martha

Jal-Neth, frustrated by not being able to send a Mayday signal due to a changed access code, plans to find Big and get the new codes. Martha stays behind, attempting to set up the signal herself.

  • To follow Jal-Neth, go to 37.
  • To go back and rejoin the Doctor, go to 27.
0 voters
1 Like

Feels wrong to go back to the Doctor now…

5 Likes