David Tennant's 10th Doctor returns to Big Finish in 2027

18 Likes

We have been discussing it already in the “Big Finish Small News” but maybe I’ll move it all here as it’s quite big news I think!

12 Likes

I’m so excited! I feel like a kid at Christmas!!!

5 Likes

4.01. Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Adventures 4.01 (Title TBA) - Doctor Who - The Tenth Doctor Adventures - Big Finish

it’s new 10DAs :open_mouth:

18 Likes

CALM DOWN EVERYBODY! IT’S HAPPENING!

IT’S HAPPENING!!!

August 2027! I’ll be there with bells on.

So so excited.

13 Likes

Looks like they’re coming mid-2027, so after the current run of 9/13. No companion listed yet.

12 Likes

oh ok… no Gallifrey… ok…

image

20 Likes

Not 14th Doctor though, it’s more 10th Doctor.

Super exciting!

10 Likes

I am calm :neutral_face:

12 cans of Tennants

10 Likes

Looks like 12 monthly releases AND Out of Time 4!!!

13 Likes

Hmm, interestingly, Out of Time 4 is a boxset!

Perhaps we’ll get him meeting 7, 8 and others?

9 Likes

I’m guessing 10 and 13!

12 Likes

I do not even understand why BF is publishing this now when one of the releases will be in 2 years. Is the date wrong?

7 Likes

I cross my fingers for it to be 10th and 3rd. :folded_hands:

7 Likes

What a time to be a who fan.

So so exciting.

That’s so much Tennant. We’re eating well!

I noticed it’s bi monthly.

4.01 - August 2027

4.02 - October 2027

4.03 - December 2027

So we’ll get alternating between Tennant and either 9 or 13 each month…

14 Likes

The announcement is out!!

6 Likes

2019 for Series 3, 2027 for Series 4. I get why, and that there’s been Ten content in the interim, but oof…

7 Likes

Or 11! Probably not but I can still hope!

8 Likes

On the other hand… Charley Series 2 in 2017, Charley Series 3 in 2027?

8 Likes

This is obviously great news for Tennant fans, & he is one of those actors that’s really good on audio - not every actor is. But, I am yet again ■■■■■■■ baffled by BFs marketing or lack thereof. They were at a Doccy Who convention this weekend, why on earth not announce it then? In front of fans, many that may not be familiar with BF. This could have been a great bit of PR. Sometimes I think they don’t know their arse from their elbow[1]


  1. a rude phrase meaning to be stupid and unable to understand very simple things ↩︎

21 Likes