I hope it is more of the 9th, although my heart hopes it is the 15th (although I have to admit it would be funny if the other Doctor is the 14th…)
Oh I’m so so hyped.
I’ve got chills.
This is so exciting.
It’s well over a year away, but I can’t wait!!! Woo-hoo!
Guess I should wrap on his existing stuff. The gide says Out of Time is next so maybe I should get that on the sale
2028, after the 10DA? Maybe wait on Out of Time then I guess
Well that backfired massively![]()
This does make me think that the bimonthly release schedule has been successful for BF.
I’m not going to preorder yet.
For all I know, I’ll be dead by the time August 2027 comes along.
But you bet I’ll be preordering the second cover art is revealed.
Super super exciting.
MORE 10TH DOCTOR!!!
‘The other three episodes comprise a brand-new box set (release date to be confirmed) in which the Tenth Doctor teams up with some of his other incarnations.’
They’ve gotta get him with 13 right?
I greatly enjoyed the first three Out of Time stories, but then again I am a sucker for multi-Doctor stuff ![]()
So exciting!!! I love me some David Tennant ![]()
I sincerely hope the companion for these is played by somebody named Freema!!
I hope so too but I think they would have made that part of the announcement? ![]()
The dialogue in the trailer made me think this is set post-Donna.
He’s all sad and “I don’t want to go.”
Ah, haven’t watched yet! But you’re right of course they would have made Martha a feature of the announcement. But this does make sense, it would certainly be cheaper to have only the one big star as the lead and set this in the specials era! I still hope for a story in that period with Martha so The Doctor can, like, apologize for being a dweeb that whole season haha.
Just watched the trailer, that was lovely!
I actually had that same idea for a video (was thinking of commissioning a video for TG) showing a TARDIS fixed in place as the worlds around it changed, so er they stole that from my head lol.
Ten’s speech was great too. I’m so excited ![]()
“I don’t want to go… alone!”
It’s a fun callback to his exit and I’m sure it’s a hint that he’s going to have a new companion.
What a week.
What. A. Week.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And specifically “I don’t want to go… alone,” so I really really hope that means original companion. The specials gap is my favourite era for Ten, Gabby is there, Anya and Mark are there, all my beloved little guys. It’d be nice if we could add someone to that. I also personally just find the character much more pleasant after Waters (which is rolled back for End of Time sadly).
When Jason took your business card, he tapped into your mind and stole all your ideas.
He’s known for doing such things. Got to be careful with JHE.

