Companion Badge Names

So, if shauny were to start making badges for the various companions, what badge names would you suggest?

We can skip River Song, Bernice Summerfield, Sarah Jane, and K9 :k9:, I think.

I’ve already seen “Mathematical Excellence” suggested for Adric, and I’m rooting for Harry getting a “Harry Sullivan is an imbecile!” badge. What names would you give badges for your favorite companions?

11 Likes

Absolutely - I mean, who wants a River Song badge…

13 Likes

Nyssa has to be ‘I know so little about telebiogenesis.’

6 Likes

And Tegan would obviously have to be ‘Rabbits!’

11 Likes

“Brave heart” for Tegan.

10 Likes

Well, skipping River Song because she already has a badge, I mean…

7 Likes

Think Dan could get a “What’s the point of being alive?” badge.

9 Likes

A few really obvious choices: “The Impossible Girl,” “The Girl Who Waited,” “The Lone Centurion,” “Bad Wolf”

Dan should get “Official Scouse”

10 Likes

Making Yaz’s “Sheffield” :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Definitely one that I considered for her, though I also really like the idea of hers being “WWTDD?”

10 Likes

Graham and Ryan I keep leaning towards some of their lines from when they leave: “My mates need me” for Ryan and “We do get aliens in Sheffield” for Graham, though I think there might be better for them

Also Donna could be “Earth Girl”

9 Likes

Donna needs to be ‘You’re not mating with me, sunshine!’

13 Likes

This is the naming standard to aim for

5 Likes

“Creag an tuire” for Jamie?

9 Likes

Ace has to be ‘Who are you calling small?’

7 Likes

I… may or may not have had a similar idea and maybe possibly had a spreadsheet in mind which I just whipped up just for this thread… (Me?? Obsessed with spreadsheets?? Never).

Anyway, here it is for anyone to edit and add suggestions and characters I’ve missed.

4 Likes

Peri should be ‘All these corridors look the same to me’ - there was even a T-shirt back in the day that my mate had with this quote on. Sadly, I can’t find a picture.

I had the Victoria one which bore the legend 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

12 Likes

Can Polly’s be “Duchess”?

7 Likes

That was my thought too! I wrote that down for her in the spreadsheet

4 Likes

Great minds and all that :wink:

5 Likes