Companion Badge Names

I want to see the spreadsheet :grinning:

3 Likes

Was it the one that had her face on it? There’s a picture of Nicola and Colin wearing matching shirts emblazoned with their character’s faces/quotes on it.

4 Likes

What about “A rather egotistical young lady” for Peri? :grin:

5 Likes

I can’t find it! But yes that sounds right.

3 Likes

:yum:

14 Likes

The Brig’s should be something about Getting The Men Ready.

Also it’s probably too late but a Six badge called “The Cat Who Walks Alone” would be so fkn cool, it’s one of my favourite quotes.

4 Likes

I think there should be a badge when you listen to all of a Doctor’s audios (and/or consume all of a Doctor’s content). That could be a potential title.

10 Likes

Oh yeah, that might be good - like, there’s the badge for the TV stories and then the SECRET BADGE for being an obsessive.

9 Likes

It’s me, hi. I’m the obsessive, it’s me.

9 Likes

Surely Jamie should be “Look at the size o’ that thing Doctor!” Or “Yes Jamie, it is a big one”

3 Likes

That’s the one! My friend (another mahoosive fan of Colin and Nicola (so much so I suspect you may be him masquerading…) had both T-Shirts.

3 Likes

I’d love the Idea of the “Harry Sullivan is an imbecile” as a badge, if not that maybe something related to harry and the landmine in genesis, not sure what exactly.

In terms of any other possible badges:
For Ian and Barbara, I think “London, 1965!” could work very well!
I am not sure the exact quote (somebody can correct me) but the quote of her throwing a rock in Galaxy 4 would be fun for her as a badge.
Not sure if we separate both Romanas, but in case we dont for the badge " Romanadvoratrelundar" feels right.
For Mel “Carrot Juice” would be only fitting
Not sure what I would say for ace, a loud “ACEEE” or something related to her calling 7 the Professor would be very nice.
Other than that, all the other suggestion are great so far!

8 Likes

I checked on ebay just now to see if any were being sold—nope! Kind of surprised considering how easy it can be to find vintage fandom shirts. The Colin and Nicola superfans must be holding onto theirs tight!

6 Likes

“Harry, I’m standing on a landmine.” is the secret badge you get for watching Genesis, Boom!, and Knock Knock in the same day.

12 Likes

Honestly I would have suggested Fred for that, but that could also just be for Romana I if it’s separated.

8 Likes

Have spoken about this one on the Discord tbf, and agreed it should be ‘Five Rounds Rapid’

7 Likes

But Jay

Who will fire those five rounds rapid if the Brig hasn’t Gotten The Men Ready

Also I’m pretty sure he only says Five Rounds Rapid once, but give me three days and I can get you the Brigadier Getting The Men Supercut we all desire.

7 Likes

Yes but then Kate says Five Rounds Rapid in the modern series which is just one of the best callbacks ever!

My vote is for Five Rounds Rapid :raised_hand:

8 Likes

Well ‘Mouth on Legs’ is also right there :grin:

7 Likes

Leela obviously has to be Warrior of the Sevateem, and if we’re doing audio companions, we cannot forget Lucie Bleedin’ Miller!

6 Likes