Comic club what is next?

They shift in length. Some are just one issue and some are longer.

I think that doing them story by story is good. I think that doing them by collection has made the Titan Club a bit harder to get into, and I think that it will go nicely with the DWM comics that do it in the same way. Thanks for the feedback :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, one story by club is the best idea.

4 Likes

That is the plan when we start with IDW. I think that it will be great :grinning_face:

3 Likes

I made a playlist of the IDW Comics in Titan Collection order!

4 Likes

Crazy thing, but today we did the last Titan comic for the main club. We now have a topic for all collections except for the event comics (TLV is actually tomorrow). Good job to everyone who has been following this for the past two years.

But the club is far from over. We are continuing with the DWM comics as usual, and starting in two weeks, we are going to begin doing the IDW comics, one story per club.

Thanks, and let’s continue to read more comics!!!

7 Likes

Pretty crazy that this is the first Club that has reached the end of a run. Proof that there aren’t enough Titan comics out there!

4 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking the same. It is also fun to think about the evolution of the Tardis guide. One of the main reasons for me to start the club was to get @shauny to add comics to the site, and now the site has almost every DW comic that exists.

3 Likes

I am so ridiculously behind on Comic Club! The only one I’m up to date with is the DWM one!

6 Likes

Me too! I’m behind on DWM as well! So we should all read comics together all summer long.

4 Likes

I am the opposite. But I am working my way through the DWM now.

4 Likes

I was planing the Comic Club and saw these stories that comes up in about a month.

TARDIS.guide lists them as 30a, 30b, 30c, and 30d. The wiki list them as stories 30-33. Do you think that we should do them as one or four clubs?

  • One Club
  • Four Clubs
0 voters
1 Like

I’d say one club. It’s just one four-part story where each part is told from the perspective of the title character.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s one story just with episode titles like the olden days. They are more directly tied together than the Voyager arc.

2 Likes

I will do it as one then. Thanks for all 5 votes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You only put the poll up a few hours ago…

2 Likes

I am going to do the same for this unless someone protests

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the same situation - it’s 100% a three part story.

2 Likes