A New Title For An Introduction Post That Hasn't Been Used Yet

Hi! My name is Wakelyn, and I’ve recently finished watching/rewatching the entire television run of Doctor Who and it’s kind of irreparably altered my brain chemistry. I love the classic run, but unfortunately I’m not a fan of most of the revived series (although it certainly has its moments). I’ve just started getting into Big Finish, which is exciting. I don’t know how much I’ll be on here, but you can find me posting about Doctor Who and my various other fixations on Bluesky at @theyfab.bsky.social. Nice to meet you all!

28 Likes

Welcome! Great to have you here! What BF have you been listening to?

8 Likes

I’ve just been making my way through the Main Range stuff that’s free on Spotify so far. It’s been a mixed bag for sure, but Whispers of Terror and The Marian Conspiracy really grabbed me and have made me see why so many of my friends love the Sixth Doctor so much.

10 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum! I hope you have fun here

7 Likes

As with much of DW, there are ups and downs with every range and the MR goes from BF’s highest highs to its lowest lows. But I love it very dearly regardless so I am glad you’re enjoying! The Marian Conspiracy is great, Evelyn is the best <3

7 Likes

Evelyn is fantastic! Really looking forward to more of her. Also really looking forward to the prospect of more pure historicals, which might be the thing I miss most about the 60s run.

10 Likes

Welcome. Feel free to hop over and explore the Audio > Audio Club. It’s threads are always open and love to be revitalized. Here’s a handy index of what we’ve covered so far: Audio Club Backlog.

6 Likes

:eyes: I’m just going to slide a little thread into this post: Technicolor Dreamcoat - A Sixth Doctor Era Appreciation Thread. He’s my favorite character of all time[1].


  1. tied with someone else Colin plays, but that’s off-topic haha ↩︎

9 Likes

Hello and welcome to the site!

6 Likes

Greetings and Salutations, Wakelyn! Welcome to the forum; I hope you have a stupendous time here with us! Agreed - '60s historicals were so good. :grinning_cat:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here

6 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum

4 Likes

Hello and welcome! Great to have you here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @wakelyn - great to have you here.

3 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

6 Likes

Weclome to the forum! That’s amazing that you’ve watched all of TV Who! That’s always seemed so daunting to me

6 Likes

Welcome Wakelyn. Thanks for joining us here.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time here!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome! I hope you have a nice time :)

5 Likes