Whoodle (16/05/2024)

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode

Got it in three today

2 Likes

Got it on the first one for once.

2 Likes

Got it in two this time!

There aren’t really that many modern historical episodes…

2 Likes

Probably serves me right for doing it five minutes after I woke up but I did not get this one at all :sob:

3 Likes
4 Likes

In two - but I should have spent longer thinking about the first image.

4 Likes

For the first time ever, took me all five. I’ve only seen this episode twice and I basically forgot it existed. I was very close to giving up and just guessing whatever.

3 Likes

Got it in one :partying_face:

3 Likes

Got it in two today.

2 Likes

I didn’t get this one all. The pictures rang zero bells.

3 Likes

I actually didn’t remember the pictures, I just remembered episodes that were likely to have historical scenes like the ones shown, and fortunately, I happened to think of the right one…

3 Likes

It was about this time that I fell off the TV show. I know I’ve seen this episode, but I’ve got nothing.

3 Likes

This was the second of the two parter about “Me”, where the Doctor makes her immortal. I felt like the pictures were after the point in history of the first episode, but the second one tracked her down later in history…

Shame that that’s where you fell off, though, because, despite issues with some of the episodes, I think the next season was 12’s best.

2 Likes

I’ve skimmed through the rest, and watched the episodes with Missy in. I just stopped watching on release or kept up on everything happening in TV land.

3 Likes

Admittedly, “on release” can be overrated anyways. Watching an entire season at a time, you don’t have to worry about cliffhangers…

2 Likes

I got it in two, but that was pure luck. I narrowed it down to episodes with medieval settings and then guessed the wrong part of the two-parter at #1.

5 Likes

I got in 1. It’s a memorable episode for me.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.