Whodle (30/04/2024)

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode

I got it in 1 today

I love a ticking clock

2 Likes

In three. Had no idea with that first image!

5 Likes

Two for me - mostly just guesswork.

As the case is with all the 10th Doctor finales it’s not one I particularly enjoy…

4 Likes

Three. I took a couple of wrong turns.

2 Likes

Got it in 4. was some random guessing.

2 Likes

Three for me - the first shot was vvvv familiar to me but the second threw me

1 Like

Three for me as well. Had no idea until #3 and then I picked the right half/third of the story.

2 Likes

Five for me.

1 Like

Got it in three.

I was actually trying to figure out why there were black bars on the left and right of the image, since I was sure that’d narrow things down. I know what the top and bottom means…

Funny thing is that when I saw Freema Agyeman, my first thought was to check whether it was from before she played Martha, but I’d already guessed that episode.

Costume narrowed it down pretty well, though!

1 Like

Took me all five today, kept miss-guessing! That last one definitely made it easy though :rofl:

2 Likes

4 for us, could’ve been three but forgot the order of the two parter

1 Like

I got it in three! I guessed the right story from the context of the numbers in the first image + the obvious “RTD-era showing the world reacting to something” scene in the second, but I guessed the wrong episode at first. Seeing Martha in the third just confirmed that I was right about the story.

1 Like

Got it in four, I honestly had no idea until that fourth one

1 Like

I got it in 3. I’m continuing my trend of guessing the wrong part of two parters and guessed The Sound of Drums second.

1 Like

got it in one again, im on a winning streak :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Got it in two. Definitely recognised the first picture, but couldn’t remember where from.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.