Whodle (29/04/2024)

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode

I got it in 2 today

an all time favourite of mine

3 Likes

got it in 4. no idea until that image

2 Likes

Four guesses today. It looks a lot like an early RTD episode but tool some guesses to get it right.

3 Likes

Four for me as well :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad to see I’m not the only one who needed four.

2 Likes

Four, and it was close to being five…

Oh, gardening. Maybe the Unicorn and the Wasp? Hey, it’s a playground. Maybe it was in Fear Her? The TARDIS key! Clara was always messing with those. Maybe it’s a playground attached to Coal Hill? Eventually it clicked that that 4th one was an overhead view, the red filter, and that there was a playground in Father’s Day with Mickey…

2 Likes

In two. Thought it was Amy’s Choice to start with but then the colour grading on the second image and the theme of no one being there made me realise what it was.

3 Likes

I got it in one! It was a lucky guess though. I realised from the quality of the image that it was early New Who, but couldn’t remember seeing that shot anywhere, so I just guessed a Series 1 episode that felt right.

3 Likes

@gravesgate got it in one (would’ve taken me longer)

2 Likes

Three for me, did a bit of Doctor hopping before we got there

2 Likes

Four guesses! Was not expecting it to be that one actually. I knew it was an earlier season but it took me some time to pin down which one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I got it in two, similarly, the very soft resolution told me it was series 1 or 2. Initially went for Fear Her, due to its domestic setting but then got it!

1 Like

We were just talking about this one in chat, but it still took me three. The old telly vibe definitely gave it away, but I went in too hard on disappearances and guessed Fear Her and Army of Ghosts before seeing the key.

Four, and even then it seemed like a lucky guess. Annoying because I really like that episode.

got it in one !!! recognized the crustiness of the video quality had to be series one, and vaguely remembered somebody being in a garden at some point lol.

2 Likes

Got it first try! Woo-hoo!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.