Whodle (27/04/2024)

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode

I got it in 3 today

Knew it was Jodie, couldn’t find exactly what, tried Once Upon Time and Praxeus first

3 Likes

Got it in 2! At first, I was kinda thinking ‘It Takes You Away’. Once I saw the phone, though, I was thinking: “No! All my stuff’s on there!” “Not any more!”, which I loved…

4 Likes

Also got it in 2 and even after getting it I had to skim through the episode to figure out what the hell that first shot was

2 Likes

Yeah, just saw where it was from, and I wouldn’t have remembered that.

Knew it was Jodie because of the aspect ratio but I couldn’t figure out for the life of me which. Noticed Jodie’s outfit finally on the fourth go!

The tomato made me think of the Kebab in Flux. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

"Eat my salad, Halloween

Took me four today :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Took me four. It’s clearly time for a 13 rewatch. Kept jumping all over the place. It was her outfit that finally let me guess it.

2 Likes

Five for me. I really need to rewatch 13

2 Likes

Also five. Somewhat disappointed with myself.

2 Likes

Four for me and I have rewatched this one.

2 Likes

Yeah four here too

2 Likes

Three for me! eat my salad, halloween!

3 Likes

Got it in 2. I remembered the death of Ryan’s phone.

1 Like

Fourth guess this time! Knew it was the Whittaker Era, just couldn’t place where until I saw the outfit :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Four today. Once again an era I haven’t watched a lot, so had no real clue until #4.

2 Likes

4 for me, the outfit gave it away. Was difficult.

1 Like

Got it in 4. I was just randomly guessing in Thirteen’s era. 4th gave it away with the outfit.

2 Likes

Got it in three–really funny to me that the phone didn’t give it away but a bit of tomato on the sidewalk did it immediately.

5 Likes

I blame TARDISposting

1 Like

Honestly for me it’s probably the DWPoop YouTube… I don’t remember if they had something with that specific scene but I feel like a lot of the silly stuff I remember is from there.

4 Likes