Whodle (25/04/2024)

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode

I got it in 3 guesses

should have been 2 but I decided to gamble

1 Like

Got it in one.

2 Likes

Got it in 4. was a rather disapoiting run.

2 Likes

Another hole in one for me! I must have watched this episode tens and tens of times since it aired haha

1 Like

Got it in 2 today.

1 Like

Got it in 5. There was some clever ambiguity in this one. At least for me.

3 Likes

Got it in three!

First guess was “End of the World”, because I remembered Rose making a cellphone call. Second guess was “Rose”, as she calls her mom there, too. Third guess, I went by her outfit, and it seemed likely to be another time she might’ve used the cellphone.

3 Likes

Got it in four. It’s been ages since I last watched this episode. I wish they had pictures that weren’t just close-ups of Rose.

2 Likes

Took me all five, and I just watched this story within the last week :thinking:

2 Likes

Two guesses today :grinning:

1 Like

Four today. What a strange collection of pictures :joy: I tried to figure out whether we’d already watched this in the TV club, and guessed The End of the World first. Then I decided to try next week’s episode Dalek, and it was correct.

2 Likes

Took me 5, I was all over the place! Wasn’t until I saw the eye stalk that I knew it had to be one of only a few…

2 Likes

literally my thought process too haha

1 Like

Got it in 1! Only remember Rose’s hair looking like that in 1 episode so that must have been it!

2 Likes

Nice to know I’m not alone!

1 Like

In one surprisingly - something about Rose’s hair and the fact she’s on the phone. That’s also a terrible screenshot of Billie Piper!

3 Likes

Got it in two! :partying_face:

1 Like

It took all five for me. All the Roses confused me!

2 Likes

We had the same first guess but lucked out on two

1 Like

I got it in two… I’d thought about the right answer first, but doubted myself. I thought it was World War Three, at the end when Rose is talking with the Doctor on the phone.

Should’ve gone with my first instinct, but two isn’t bad!

1 Like