Whodle (24/04/2024)

New Who only, 5 scenes to get the episode

I got it in 4 today

What a confusing mix of misleading scenes

2 Likes

I got it in 4 today. 1st could have been a couple of different ones Pandorica opens/big bang was a main guess where the universe is reduced to earth only, after that i got lost until the 4th.

1 Like

Oof, completely missed on this one. Kept thinking it was series 5 somehow. Way off!

3 Likes

Four for me as well. I have no memory of those first three screenshots…

2 Likes

Joining the club with 4. I was all over the place with the first three pics and finally recognized Mr. Grumpy in #4.

4 Likes

Had no idea on the 1st but immediately recognized the 2nd

2 Likes
  1. Thought one was The Pandorica opens then guessed The Big Bang on two
2 Likes

I guessed the same one.

It took me 4 guesses.

3 Likes

Got it in 2. The first picture is absolutely from The Pandorica Opens, I think it must be from a recap at the beginning of the episode. The second image I recognised instantly.

4 Likes

Got it in 4. Not sure whether my tactic of paying attention to characters outfits and trying to figure out what episodes they are wearing them in helps or not, especially since they sometimes change clothes in episode.

The curtains got me going in the wrong direction, too…

1 Like

I got it in 4. It was Berkoff who finally gave the game away.

2 Likes

In 4 but I was convinced I was right on number 1 withThe Big Bang.

4 Likes

I got it in 3. I thought the first pictures were from The Pandorica Opens or The Big Bang.

2 Likes

Samesies - I was almost convinced Whodle had got it wrong!

3 Likes

The first shot is actually the very first shot of the episode.

I was way off for my first guesses, though. I thought “maybe the earth is being stolen?”, then guessed that they were hiding from vampires in venice

3, thought it was stolen earth or big bang at first, but @gravesgate realised which it was after seeing Alan Sugar

1 Like

aha got it in one! because that first one is obviously Pandorica Opens but I remembered the Power of Three flashback sequence and thought yes. this is a trick. and it was!

5 Likes

Got it in 2. The first image is a trick, a flashback, and I hate it

5 Likes

Got it in one, and now I feel better about thinking that yesterday’s was a trick

2 Likes

Got it in two - I have to stop guessing Let’s Kill Hitler any time I see a caption with these people featuring. Still pretty pleased with two though - I seem to get the obscure ones faster.

1 Like