Whodle 2024-06-17

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Got it in two. First thought was School Reunion.

5 Likes

Got it in five. Though, to be fair, my fifth guess was what I meant to guess on two…

4 Likes

Ooh got it on my first go! I hate this episode :confounded: Not because it’s bad, but because it combines the twin horrors of lifts and scary dolls and i hate both of those things

5 Likes

I got it on the fourth one.

2 Likes

Five. Can’t for the love of The Great One (All praise to the Great One) place the first four screenshots…

4 Likes

Got it on four

3 Likes

Got it in four. Difficult!

3 Likes

Despite my feeling like I had gotten it wrong the second I guessed, I got this in one. Sleeper hit episode, in my opinion.

4 Likes

In 2. Thought of the right one first, but then decided to go with the other significant elevator I could remember and guessed Zygon Invasion first

4 Likes

One! just sort of thought of like Cupboards and stuff and guessed something

7 Likes

In three! I had no idea at first, but at #2 I began having an inkling and guessing episodes where doors play an important part.

And did you all notice that the little “ad” at the bottom of the page has changed into something a bit more relevant…

Spoilers sweeties!

5 Likes

In three!

Plus, if you click on the Triad banner, you get sent right to a lovely (and slightly spooky) animation!

5 Likes

In two - hurrah!

6 Likes

What a nice touch :grin:

4 Likes

Finally a good day for me. I got it in two.

6 Likes

Got it in two as well.

3 Likes

It took me all five. Not an auspicious start to the week.

3 Likes

In 1. That is a distinct lift. Such an underappreciated episode.

Blured Proof

2 Likes

Nice, it goes here: https://s-triad.tech

I have missed the days when shows made websites specifically for in-universe content. They also have a Twitter account. None of it is very comprehensive though.

6 Likes