Whodle 2024-06-14

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

1 Like

Ack, took me all five

3 Likes

Took me four. The Boots finally gave it away.

3 Likes

Technically two, but given the way I got the answer, kinda just calling this one as not gotten. The first screenshot is directly on the tardis fandom page for yo-yo’s, and popped up which episode it was from when I moused over it…

4 Likes

Got it in two!

3 Likes

4! An episode I’ve not seen since it aired, when I saw 4 it just clicked though.

4 Likes

Got it in five. Had no clue for the first few but the boots made me think it was Kill the Moon.

4 Likes

I didn’t get this. I literally can’t remember this episode.

2 Likes

I got it in four.
However it took me this long, I watched the episode like 20 times last month.

4 Likes

Four guesses today

3 Likes

Four - gah! Not a scooby for the first two!

2 Likes

Five for me. This game is really showing that I am a bad fan (or that I just have a bad memory) :joy:

6 Likes

It took all 5. I’ve only seen it the once and clearly didn’t pay enough attention.

3 Likes

Five. I only remember one distinct image frpm this story, and it wasn’t one of these.

3 Likes

Three. I had a hankering for what it was on the very first picture but kept doubting and second guessing myself.

4 Likes

NOOO five… I distinctly remembered the yoyo but couldn’t for the life of me recall the episode!

5 Likes

I got sidetracked wondering how many non-classic Doctors had yo-yo’s… and then that yo-yo was pictured on the page about yo-yo’s in Doctor Who…

6 Likes

Took five for me, I was all over the place :persevere:

5 Likes

Took me four, remembered the first photo but couldn’t place it

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.