Whodle 2024-06-11 (working again)

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

1 Like

Is Whodle broken for everyone else or just me?

3 Likes

Broken for me as well

2 Likes

Yup. Same here. I just get “Error: Failed to fetch”. I feel like that could be a K-9 quote. :wink:

7 Likes

Of course, I went and tried to do the Whodle before I read the comments here. You’ll never guess what message I got…

2 Likes

Noo whodle isnt working :frowning:

2 Likes

Just going ahead and making this thread close 24 hours later then normal, since with Whodle broken, I think we need more time on this one…

1 Like

Still broken for me…

2 Likes

It worked for me, I got it in one.

1 Like

Took me 4 guesses should have got it in 3 because I remember Yowsa but had a blank moment

2 Likes

Got it 3 today.

2 Likes

Oh that one… The Angel of Liberty :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: And I’m sorry but all emotional impact of Amy’s “Raggedy Man, Goodbye” is lost on me by Matt Smith’s facial expressions afterwards - exactly the same as with Ianto’s facial expressions after Lisa dies in Cyberwoman.Yup, dead inside, that’s me :wink:

4 Likes

You mean to tell me you don’t get a tear in your eye when you look at this??

Big sad

4 Likes

Only by eye rolling too hard, sorry. He looks kind of ridiculous to me if I’m honest :grimacing:

That’s just Matt’s face :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ack no. Don’t take me for being that shallow :wink: People have been making fun of my big forehead (it’s not that big people :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) too much in my life for me to call someone’s natural looks ridiculous :wink: It’s the open mouth combined with the way he cringes his entire face to show that he is so, so sad. Sorry that scene just does nothing for me (who also think the Pond’s should have been left out of series 7a all together :wink:)

2 Likes

Okay, got it in three. Also vaguely feeling like I should rewatch every episode ending in “of the Doctor” at some point…

3 Likes

In four—as soon as I got it I remembered the first shot…

3 Likes

Four - but I knew the second one and could not for the life of me remember the story although I knew I’d watched it recently and which Doctor/Companion combo it was.

2 Likes

In two. Haven’t seen this episode much but somehow I remembered that instantly.

2 Likes