Whodle 2024-06-10

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Two - feel daft for this one, saw the moon and thought Tooth and Claw, but I should have thought harder because it’s obviously School Reunion

4 Likes

Got it in 5. First, I was thinking Tooth and Claw, then I was thinking Poison Sky, then I started chasing down episodes with Torchwood…

5 Likes

Got it in 3. First gave me Tooth and Claw, second I went with Turn Left. Torchwood gave it away, as I distinctly remember Mickey talking to the Doctor about being denied access.

3 Likes

Got it in four this time

2 Likes

Five for me.

3 Likes

Took me five as well! A couple of pitfalls there that made me guess wrong…

3 Likes

Four for me

I also went with Tooth and Claw for the first one

3 Likes

Five for me also.

You don’t need to post proof that you did it in 5, that’s a bad score :joy:

7 Likes

No! Absolutely do post that! I want to see how people’s brains work here :grin:

5 Likes

Oh well mine was all over the place, I think it was

Tooth and Claw (full moon), Sound of Drums (thought it was the bit where they were being chased in the car), Army of Ghosts (Torchwood mention), Doomsday (flailing now), then I got it!

5 Likes

I think 5 scores are more interesting to see. Not as prof more as a way to see how you guessed.

7 Likes

Yeah sorry I didn’t realise your guesses where there I thought you were just showing off :rofl:

6 Likes

Lol! I am going to start showing off all my mistakes in the future :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Got it in three. I rewatched this episode recently and remember being excited about that shot.

4 Likes

Took four. Bah.

4 Likes

In five :sob: should have got it much earlier, love that episode!

3 Likes

This is exactly what I did, too!

3 Likes

One episode off the first guess

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.