Whodle 2024-06-09

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Two! To be fair, it was a lucky guess today!

Spoilers!

6 Likes

Didn’t get it today. Still no idea about anything in the Thirteen era.

3 Likes

Two for me - knew it was Thirteen by the cyber design, then a lucky guess on which Flux episode

5 Likes

In 1! Kinda a hot take but I think if you forced me to pick a favorite episode of Flux it’s probably this one. Though don’t hold me to that, I love them all so much and I have trouble separating them

7 Likes

Got it in three. Was trying to think where I might’ve seen 2, then remembered the Doctor bouncing around in time…

4 Likes

I can never get the Flux ones, I ran down all the episodes I could remember without looking it up and got to four!

4 Likes

I got it on the fourth one. I knew it was Flux from the second one but then was stuck guessing which of the episodes.

1 Like

I guessed the exact same as you!

I’m sad I didn’t screenshot proof this time lol

Nightmare in silver just because I thought of a zoomed in shot of a cyberman, and then I correctly knew it was Once Upon Time because I remember that scene.

4 Likes

The urge to rewatch Flux yet again grows stronger… though we might be getting a new and larger TV next weekend, so I’ll wait until then

6 Likes

In two.

Flux just gets better with each viewing :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Five for me. It might have gone better in a day or two.

6 Likes

I’ve gotta agree, but damn I wish I could experience it for the first time again

4 Likes

For the first time ever, I didn’t get it. I knew it was Flux from the first one, but couldn’t figure out which episode. Just got unlucky.

3 Likes

Got in three! The second one accidentally made me guess a few episodes before the actual episode that it was, whoops :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It took me three. I went for the obvious two parter in my first guesses.

2 Likes

Two! Went for Ascension of the Cybermen first, but that scene in the police car was pretty memorable to me.

4 Likes

Two today Recognised the 13 era cybermen, then I remembered the specific part of Flux as Chibnall failing to do Zagreus

4 Likes

Two! the scenes of them jumping through time are very recognizable to me

3 Likes

In three because it took me a moment to remember the name of the episode and took a punt.

5 Likes