Whodle 2024-06-06

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

3 Likes

Got it in one. Oh BABY i’d know that font anywhere.

4 Likes

Took me five. I don’t think I’ve actually seen this one more than three times, which is obviously heresy in the fandom.

5 Likes

Three! The first two clicked immediately when I figured it out

3 Likes

Got it in three. Just pretty much said “okay, a space resort far far away”, and got it. Donna’s in that third picture, btw…

1 Like

Don’t worry, there are plenty of episodes I’ve only seen once, though a lot of times I’ve seen clips or screenshots since. I really need to rewatch the whole 11th Doctor era, honestly…

2 Likes

I got it in three

2 Likes

Yeah three for me as well :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Three. I’m confused because I have no idea where those first two screenshots are supposed to appear.

Screenshot

3 Likes

The second one is the on-route entertainment system, around 4 and a half minutes in.

3 Likes

Got it in three. I recognise that pool, always think it looks lovely. And I’ve seen this episode 100 times!

5 Likes

Three for me as well

3 Likes

In one!! Love that off-centre typewriter text.

1 Like

In one as well but truly I had no clue I just threw a random episode at it

2 Likes

YES!! In two. Not a scooby for the first image but the second was a complete giveaway. I love this episode - possibly my favourite of the the modern series.

6 Likes

Took me three. I had no idea with the first two.

2 Likes

It was the pool that did it for me, too!

4 Likes

Got it in three.

2 Likes

Like most, took three

2 Likes
  1. I’ve watched the episode enough to recognise that, but I have no idea when Screenshot 1 happens
4 Likes