Whodle 2024-06-05

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

In 1 again! Feel like I’m on a bit of a streak the last couple days

2 Likes

Got it in two today. I remembered the BIGGGGG hair.

1 Like

Got it in one. A bit surprising since I haven’t seen the episode in ages.

2 Likes

I can recognize that face in that pose instantly.

3 Likes

In 1, but I swear that shot’s been used in multiple flashbacks and montages, I was sure it was a trick

5 Likes

In four shots of David Tennant staring at me harder and harder as I kept getting it wrong… :eyes:

6 Likes

I JUST realized that every single of the stills for this ep is David Tennant looking pissed off which is hilarious.

7 Likes

Two, but I actually thought the correct answer on one and second guessed myself :sob:

4 Likes

Didn’t get it. I don’t pay much attention to faces so five shots of David Tenannts face doesn’t really help. Still probably should’ve got it, though.

5 Likes

I was approaching it more with what outfit, shirt, and tie he was wearing, his hair, and the background when we got to 4. Of course, you’ll notice it still took me 4 tries…

3 Likes

I didn’t get it.

2 Likes

Defying Gravity feat. the 10th Doctor’s hair :eyes:

2 Likes

One!! I know that look on David’s face like the back of my hand!

2 Likes

Got it in one!

As the others have said, that look is smouldering.

Proof

3 Likes

4 for me.

this looks like a parody of Tennaths hair.

7 Likes

In one—what a Tennantfest! The only reason I only guessed because of the colour grading, not his expression at all

3 Likes

Pleasingly, I got it in one!

2 Likes

One for both me and @gravesgate , I’d recognise that shot anywhere

2 Likes

Got it in two. I swear they used the exact same shot composition in The Runaway Bride, where he also looks pissed as all hell. I suppose I should have noticed he wasn’t dripping wet.

3 Likes