Whodle 2024-06-03

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Two for me! Second shot a dead giveaway to me

5 Likes

Got it immediately on the 2nd picture. Was feeling annoyed with myself for not getting it in 1 when this is my favorite 13 episode and a top 5 of all time for me, and especially annoyed that even after getting it I had no idea what the first shot was. Then I went and found it in the episode and it’s a transition effect that never lasts more than like 5 frames, and now I’m mad at the Whodle instead for picking such an obscure frame

12 Likes

Got it in two – I’d be really surprised if anybody got it in one!

5 Likes

Same, got it in 2 and I’ve no clue when the first shot happens

5 Likes

Got it in two. Great episode, and that second shot really is a giveaway which one it is…

3 Likes

Got it in 2. Random guess at first, something about the watch made me think ‘the Indian episode’ from Thirteens era.

Proof

3 Likes

I got it on the last one, I kind of totally blanked.

4 Likes

Two as well.

Kind of wish the aspect ratio doesn’t give away so much. Such a visually gorgeous story

4 Likes

I got it in two!

Here I’ve even got proof :joy:

The watch was a dead giveaway. I don’t know why I thought the first one was Vampires of Venice, I just thought of episodes where they look at the water. I never pay attention to aspect ratio that’s cheating.

6 Likes

Got it in four, though in retrospect I should have gotten it in two.

4 Likes

Three it took me a moment to place that wristwatch

4 Likes

Three today, although once I’d worked it out I thought I should have got it on the second image. I can’t see how anyone would get it on the first picture without getting very lucky.

3 Likes

You need no proof. Your word is good enough for me.

5 Likes

Three today - the landscape was the giveaway for me. I’m due to rewatch this one soon in my marathon and I’m really looking forward to it.

5 Likes

Two. My favourite Thirteen episode!

4 Likes

Took me all five. I have to rewatch this era, it keeps taking me five!

3 Likes

Also got it in two

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.