Whodle 2024-06-01

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Four today! I can never remember the individual Flux episodes haha

4 Likes

Got it in four.

2 Likes

Got it in 2!

I loved village, except for the flux bits, and the second picture just gave me the whole vibe of that episode…

2 Likes

Got it in 5. Before that, I was randomly guessing. Fifth, I got from context clues. aka the only episode of Thirteen I know has Angels in. :wink:

2 Likes

Two. Love that episode :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Did not get it today. I am not there on my rewatch yet.

2 Likes

I got it in four

1 Like

Took me four. I desperately need to rewatch this era.

3 Likes

Four. Yeah, I’ve only seen Flux once…

3 Likes

It took me 4, jumped all over the place in the era. Need to rewatch…

4 Likes

Got it in three, but it took quite a bit of brain power. As ever, it seems obvious in retrospect!

3 Likes

Took me five,
which
seems to be a trend for me with Jodie’s episodes.

Screenshot

2 Likes

I love that people are posting proof now lol. We believe you!

(Makes me want to build my own version and integrate it with the site, with badges and a leaderboard even more… no, must focus on everything else!!)

8 Likes

Oh, I’m not posting proof because I don’t want people to see how dumb some of my guesses are, personally…

(And I already seem to be doing the site one. I just need it integrated…)

5 Likes

Three. just went for creepyish thirteen episodes and happened to get lucky on that try

4 Likes

Took four today, thought it might be that at 2, but second guessed myself twice

3 Likes

4 for me but it is an episode I thoroughly enjoyed

4 Likes

Haha that’s also what I did. Just threw every creepy period piece in the entire era at the wall until I got it. Really makes me appreciate how many of those Jodie got and how much she rocked them though.

6 Likes

Four, her era it’s the one i least remember and i haven’t got there in my current rewatch but thanks god for the angel

3 Likes