Whodle 2024-05-31

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

2 Likes

Took me all 5. That last one was, well, a giveaway to put it mildly.

4 Likes

All five for me too, and yes, I’d be surprised if anyone didn’t get it from the last one

5 Likes

Took me four.

4 Likes

In five. Um. Only new Who episode I haven’t actually watched…

3 Likes

Oh, why not?

2 Likes

No real big reason, just when it aired, I was busy, and the longer I put it off, the less urgent it seemed. I remember having some issues with where I could stream it from changing all the time, too, and that would’ve been after it was off Netflix…

Nearly watched it not that long ago, too, but got distracted.

2 Likes

In three (that one-off vortex is distinctive), and I’m still not sure I can place that first shot

3 Likes

You should definitely get around to it, it’s one I’m quite fond of. It’s a great little epilogue story for my favorite Doctor.
And of course the introduction of my other favorite Doctor.

4 Likes

Oh, I definitely will eventually. Right now, it’s easier for me to pick off an episode of K9, since I don’t actually care about K9, and if I think about watching an episode of Doctor Who I haven’t seen yet, I tend to start thinking about the classic ones I haven’t seen. And of course, with the new episodes, I tend to want to watch them as fast as I can once they air, so I don’t get too spoilered.

3 Likes

Got it in 4. TARDIS in the vortex is so generic in my mind.

4 Likes

Got it in 4. Couldn’t place the other screenshots, was going all over the place!

But I knew that devistated planet scene

5 Likes

Took me five as well. I have only watched this once around the time it aired, so don’t remember much!

4 Likes

In four. I can’t remember that unique vortex for the life of me…

4 Likes

I got it in four.

2 Likes

Took me all five. Knew what season it was from the beginning, but I was all over the place.

4 Likes

Got it in 4!

The vortex really started to narrow it down, but on the 4th image I just knew.

3 Likes

In 4 - I really don’t like that story. My knowledge of the new series is evidently in need of improving.

5 Likes

Wow I went all over the place today :upside_down_face: 5.

3 Likes

Took me four though the TARDIS interior did make me think of thirteen already, I just dismissed it as a weird association of my brain

2 Likes