Whodle 2024-05-30

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

4 Likes

sorry handles i didn’t get it today :frowning:

2 Likes

Got it in two!

First shot, I was thinking of The Tsuranga Conundrum, but when I saw that second shot, I was pretty sure I remembered seeing that in the Wild Blue Yonder, and I was right!

4 Likes

2 for me. Didn’t look familiar to any 13 episodes, so first guess was Space Babies, then immediately recognized the second one

3 Likes

Yeah, unless I’m misremembering, Donna and the Doctor leave the room, and it ominously switches to the shot in 2?

3 Likes

Didn’t have the slightest idea. Made 5 random guesses. My closest guess was probably 10 seasons away.

3 Likes

Didn’t get it today.
I nearly guessed Wild Blue Yonder on the last one and then decided otherwise for some reason? I guess I will have to rewatch the episode some more.

2 Likes

In two! Guessed Kill the Moon (:joy:) on the first one, then recognised the second one as WBY!

3 Likes

Got it in two. First one I had no idea and I put Into the Dalek! But I remember the second shot because it lingers on there as Donna and Ten first land on the mysterious space ship. Spooky!!

4 Likes

Two. Put Praxeus on one, but I’m pretty sure that was the room that was all we had seen in trailers, so kind of an ohhh moment

3 Likes

Got it in two! Exactly the same thought process as @flora_snow00.

2 Likes

Two! the second shot I remembered very clearly

3 Likes

5 - not a sodding clue till that last shot.

3 Likes

Didn’t get it.

The aspect ratio made me think it was from 13th era so I convinced myself it couldn’t be WBY even though I thought it was that one from the first picture :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I got it in 2. It would have been in one, but I let the aspect ratio draw me to a Jodie episode.

3 Likes

Five!! Should have got it in three but I was thinking of the Chibnall era the whole time :sob:

4 Likes

We got it in two

2 Likes

Got it in 4. My least favourite of the 60th.

7 Likes

Got it in 1!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.