Whodle 2024-05-29

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

5 Likes

Didn’t get it today. Was lost, as the usual caveat of stopped watching in this era applies.

3 Likes

Wow! Got it in one!

I remember that shot from trying to figure out previous Whodles. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Three for me! I got that it was a Capaldi episode, then his hair told me it had to be s8 haha

3 Likes

Got it in three. I knew it was Twelve from the first picture but couldn’t for the life of me remember what it was from.

4 Likes

Basically, when I saw the first picture, I just immediately went “wait a minute, that’s from near when Clara threw out the TARDIS keys”, because I’d ended up rewatching that section of the episode after Whodle had me thinking about TARDIS keys previously…

6 Likes

2 for me. Thought of the right scene for the first one but then doubted myself

1 Like

I got it on the last one.

3 Likes

2 today for me :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Two guesses for me :grinning:

5 Likes

Two for me! I remembered that first shot vaguely and then figured it out after seeing the second pic.

7 Likes

Three for me, accidentally put the wrong one of the two-parter even though I knew it was the first one, I blame being sleepy!

9 Likes

In two! That first shot is quite distinctive but I couldn’t place the episode…

7 Likes

Got it in one! Get in!

7 Likes

I got it in one! Definitely helped by the very distinctive first picture.

3 Likes

In one! Advantage of having see Capaldi’s episodes a thousand times each

5 Likes

in three, I thought it might be this but couldn’tve sworn it looked different, guess I was just wrong

3 Likes

Took me four, the first shot I couldn’t place at all and the two after only helped me place the general timeframe

1 Like

Four - knew it was Series 8 from the hair and outfit and then got the finale but wrote the wrong part as I always forget which way round the titles go.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.