Whodle 2024-05-28

Name that Doctor Who Episode!

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode!

View today’s Whodle

Reply below with your scores! Remember to use spoiler tags so you don’t give the game away.

4 Likes

hi Handles!!! two for me today, it was the classic series 1 yellow colour grading that gave it away for me haha

1 Like

Embarrassingly, five. I got hung up on thinking that was Vastra’s teaset, and went down entirely the wrong direction…

4 Likes

Two today. At first I thought it was The Snowman.

5 Likes

Sort of 2 but also 5. Got the right episode after 2 but wasn’t thinking fully and put A Christmas Carol because I was thinking of Dickens and didn’t realize until I saw the last one and wondered why it hadn’t been right earlier

6 Likes

Got it in three

1 Like

One! The snow made me think of a Christmas special, but I saw from the picture that it was early days and the earliest episode with snow is The Unquiet Dead. I picked it, despite not remembering that scene specifically (we just watched this in the Club, so everyone should get it in under three :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:).

I love you Handles :heart:

7 Likes

In one :tada:

2 Likes

Now I feel like everyone thinks I’m lying because I didn’t put a screenshot in my results :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I got it in one as well, just because it was the first story that came to mind when I thought of snow.

6 Likes

In two! I also went the Christmas route but for some reason the green lamp gave it away…

2 Likes

It took me the whole five this time. Annoyingly I could place the previous shots once the answer was clear, so I feel a bit dumb today! I’m going to blame the brain fog.

4 Likes

Believe me, I’m absolutely with you on this one…

3 Likes

I am also in the it took me five and feel a bit embarrassed camp. I got stuck on Christmas episodes.

5 Likes

Two for us today for this same reason

2 Likes

In 5. Went down the same snowy route as others :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m so embarrassed it took me five, but I feel a bit better knowing how many others here made the same mistakes.

4 Likes

Got it in one.

Series 1 is very near and dear to me, so naturally this one would come quite easily to me.

5 Likes

5 same as others

3 Likes

Got it in 2. My first thought was Last Christmas.

2 Likes