Whodle (09/05/2024)

New Who only, 5 scenes to guess the episode

I got it in 3 today

2 Likes

Probably the easiest 1 yet for me tbh

3 Likes

got it in 3… JUST watched this part of the season and couldn’t remember which of that batch of episodes it was :sob:

4 Likes

5… which is irritating, because I remembered the pictures, just had trouble pinning down which episode.

2 Likes

i immediately knew it was a chibnall episode because of the text :sob:

4 Likes

That’s the worst part. All 5 of my guesses were Chibnall era…

4 Likes

Did not get this one. Thought that it was 13 but then I just guessed.

4 Likes

Four for me. I think I’ve only watched this once + seen the odd bits of it on YouTube. Only 10 series to go before I get there on a rewatch :sunglasses:

4 Likes

In four - I thought I had it with GCHQ and forgot the location is returned to in the ‘sequel’ special.

6 Likes

Also didn’t get this one today. I knew it was Chibnall era but I haven’t rewatched it yet, so very little of it has stuck to my memory. I ended up guessing all over the board but didn’t get it right!

4 Likes

Took me four. Immediately knew it was Thirteen, but I thought it was Flux. The third picture gave it away, but like Delta, I guessed the wrong one first.

2 Likes

I got it in 5. random guessing really. Don’t think i’ve seen that episode.

2 Likes

Ditto here, so nearly had it at 3

1 Like

Two - I knew exactly which episode it was on the first one, I just forgot the name :skull:

2 Likes

Me too. 5 again. I just couldn’t pin down the episode.

1 Like

Five! I really couldn’t remember the story—time for a rewatch perhaps…

2 Likes

Same, especially since I watched Resolution a couple of days ago

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.