Which 23rd adventure a Doctor had are your favorites?

I’ll just leave this here:

2 Likes

Now I wanna know what it said lol

Wow, really?

“You all hate fun and also you all hate Christmas and also you probably smell funny. Goodbye”

It’s an episode I love that I know is panned for some reason. So I thought I’d have a bit of fun knowing I’d never persuade anybody it’s good. I’d seem similar fun brief reviews on hated stories (can’t remember which ones unfortunately. I thought Dimensions in Time but apparently not). I assume it’s flagged for insulting the reader, despite picking the most lighthearted and nonsensical insult I could think of

5 Likes

Wow, proud I got a like in during the reviews limited time run!

5 Likes

Partners In Crime and Once, Upon Time for me, I like both a lot! I prefer Curse to Monster Of Peladon, I’m not totally into Dr Mysterio although I like the Harmony Shoal, or Invasion Of Time although there’s plenty I like about it. The Ark is pretty good!

5 Likes

Update:

Wardrobe < Ark < Monster (former second?) < Invasion < Once < Partners < Mysterio

3 Likes