Where to place Shada in the Guide?

I’ve been meaning to ask opinions on this for a while, and @glass_shard just emailed me about it so I thought I’d ask the hive mind :ood:

I currently have the TV episode Shada placed as the last Classic Who story, simply because it wasn’t actually released until 2018. Everything on the site is sorted by release order, so it goes after the TV Movie.

Obviously it’s a Fourth Doctor story, so it really belongs amongst them - and if you were doing a binge of all Fourth Doctor stories, you’d want it to show up with them.

So I need to edit the date, even if that’s not technically accurate (I will add an explanatory note), so where should I place it? In Season 17 where it should have been? At the end of the Fourth Doctor’s era? Somewhere else?

Discuss! :smiley: :k9:

7 Likes

I think Shada should probably just be slotted into Season 17; it’s where it originally was, and now that we have options to watch it, I think it belongs with the rest of its contemporaries.

12 Likes

When I watch it I always do it at the end of Season 17. That’s where I’d put it.

9 Likes

I’d place it after The Horns of Nimon, and if I had to pick a date, I guess 19 Jan 1980.

But that’s just me.

8 Likes

I think that it should be in season 17

5 Likes

This is what I’m leaning towards.

But with a note saying how it didn’t actually air then.

9 Likes

19 Jan 1980 was going to be its original airdate.

3 Likes

Done! Thanks for the help! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

I was going to agree with the above!

3 Likes