Where are You From?

London Borough of Sutton. Born here, moved to a neighbouring borough where my wife had a house, moved back here for our family home.

12 Likes

Germany, Lower Saxony to be a bit more precise

13 Likes

London. Haven’t seen any Daleks emerging from the Thames yet.

13 Likes

Great to see lots of other londoners here, currently in the midlands myself but always a Londoner at heart (and back there in a few months)

13 Likes

Too many Southerners around here.

15 Likes

You know as well as I do that aliens prefer invading the South of England so we must have something special going for us. :smiley:

10 Likes

Or you are so devoid of anything special that you make a perfect cannon fodder for the aliens.

They generally leave us Northerners alone as they know they’ll get done in with some broken Stella bottles.

The most unbelievable part of Turn Left was that anyone would care about the South getting destroyed.

14 Likes

Exactly! Like notice how there’s no Torchwood 5 (The North).

Assuming 4 is Northern Ireland.

The North is so OP we don’t even need a Torchwood.

13 Likes

Nah. Aliens thought about destroying The North but when they landed thought someone already had :wink:

8 Likes

Nah. That’s our culture. You just don’t get it. :heart: :rofl:

10 Likes

According to fellow Aussie, Tegan Jovanka, “an isolated space cut off from the rest of the universe” aka Brisbane (or at least SE Queensland area since I’ve moved quite recently)

11 Likes

Illinois, USA here

13 Likes

Wisconsin, United States

10 Likes
14 Likes
8 Likes

Though I was born in northern New Jersey, I now live in the Philadelphia suburbs.

Oddly enough, I am now working with a client in northern New Jersey, located less than 5 miles from the house I grew up in.

12 Likes

I’m from Piedmont, Northwest Italy

12 Likes

Is this gonna be the next question? :joy:

7 Likes
5 Likes

Red Letter Media :heart:

4 Likes