Where are You From?

If this is inappropriate, feel free to delete. But, as we’ve got people from all over the world on here, I thought it would be fun to essentially compile a rough map of the world via the Tardis Guide Forum. You can be as vague or as detailed in your location as you want, and it’s perfectly okay if you’d prefer not to say. Remember, this is just for fun.

15 Likes

Northwest Washington State, USA

11 Likes

This is either a coincidence, or you saw a new feature I added to the site - you can filter members by country on the Members Page! It’s all opt-in, of course.

I’m from Suffolk, in the East of England, United Kingdom!

14 Likes

Entirely coincidence.

9 Likes

Sussex in the South of the UK

Pebble beaches as far as the eye can see

15 Likes

Originally North East England, presently living Massachusetts, USA!

14 Likes

Yooo apparently there are at least 13 other Dutchies on the site!

11 Likes

Leeds.

Hopefully this next election we won’t vote a ghost as MP again :pray::pray:

13 Likes

Belgrade, Serbia

14 Likes

South Yorkshire, England, UK. It’s in the North East-ish.

16 Likes

Midlands, England :))

14 Likes

Just outside Struer in Denmark :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Stockholm, Sweden :sweden:

13 Likes

I apparently had missed to add that to my profile. Got a bit upset when I could not find Sweden on the list. And then realized that it was my error :joy:

11 Likes

Missouri, USA!

12 Likes

Essex, South-East England

12 Likes

Hamburg, Germany

14 Likes

Turku (the former capital, and the proper one, if you ask me), Finland Proper, Finland. In the southwest of Finland, the area that was formerly the eastern part of the Swedish Kingdom (over 200 years ago).

I live right across the pond from @Tian. Quite literally; you can take a cruise ship from Stockholm to Turku and vice versa all year long.

14 Likes

Well, I was born in Birmingham, grew up in Luton, and now live in Swansea, but I’ve South African, Polish, Malay, and Surrey heritage.

13 Likes

Up in Scotland, UK! :scotland:

13 Likes